Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pandora's Box o' WTF



Greetings everyone. It's been a wild few weeks, and once again it's snowing. I'm ready for cute shoes and no socks. Especially the cute shoes part.

I've got a few more blogs lined up, but I wanted to pass on some news. First, my father-in-law, John Haynes, died on Tuesday, Feb 2. I'll be writing some about that, but know that it was an extraordinary experience for all of us, and that the family is moving into the next part of their lives with grace. If any of you are in the Prescott area and knew John or the family, the Good to Go Party is Monday, February 15 at 11 am at the Mountain Club Clubhouse. Everyone is welcome. John planned out what he wanted for his party, and he'd want a big crowd and a keg or two (we're already taking care of the keg).

Second, I had the privilege of being interviewed by poet Lori A. May on her fabulous blog. The interview came out today.

And third, the book cover design for my novel, Ghost Swamp Blues, arrived last week. Much more on this book at it gets closer to the release date of June 1. Right now, I'm still catching up from last week and looking out my window at the thick flakes and wondering if they (please oh please) are going to call another snow day.  Until soon ....

No comments: