Friday, July 20, 2012

Ghost Swamp Blues Available as an E-book





There was a time when I thought I'd never read on an e-reader. Now, it has become my preference. It could be connected to the belief that I would never need reading glasses, but now I can't even read the back of a frozen pizza box. Fortunately, eight minutes at 425 seems to cook most things. I'm not tearing down the joy of paper books at all. I'm just noticing the frequency and ease of my reading life has improved tremendously since I started reading on an e-reader. I started with a Kindle, and because I drank every last syrupy drop of the Steve Jobs Kool-Aid, I now have an iPad which is my new best friend, until I got the new iPhone, which is now my new best friend, which tells you I might need actual living friends, but on my iProducts, it's always sunny and 73 degrees, and who can actually say that about real people?

Seriously, I'm very excited to be working with The Concentrium (who are real people and real friends, not just iFriends) on the e-book of my novel, Ghost Swamp Blues, which was released in print by White River Press in 2010. 

It's been re-designed for the e-world and released from The Concentrium as an e-book for $2.99 at the usual suspects: iBooks, Barnes & Noble (Nook), and Amazon. I hope you'll check it out (and yes, you can download the first pages for free!)

Remember, if you want to keep following the blog and you haven't signed up at the new site, please make sure to do so. The blogger site will be taken down in August. 

To move to the new site, do the following: 

Visit the new site

Click on the RSS feeder icon on the right side of the screen and add the new URL to your feed reader. 

If you prefer to receive blog posts via e-mail, click on the gray + Follow button on the lower right side of the screen. Add your e-mail address to the form. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail at that address that you'll have to click to activate. See you there!

No comments: